How do I report a pothole?
You can submit a work request online using the Access Cedar Hill link from the City's home page or email the information to

You can also call 972.291.5126 ext. 2806 with complete information about the location and size of the pothole.

If it is an after-hours emergency, please call 972.780.6643 and explain the nature of the problem.

Show All Answers

1. Can the government take my land away?
2. How do I report a pothole?
3. Where can I dump my cooking grease?
4. How can I request repairs to my street?
5. Why are there flags/markings near my yard or at my curb?