Yard of the Month Program
The Yard of the Month Program is to recognize Cedar Hill residents who demonstrate premier efforts in maintaining their property, thus contributing to the overall appearance of their neighborhood. This program runs from March through October. The City of Cedar Hill believes that everyone plays an important role in Keeping Cedar Hill Beautiful.
Who is Eligible? How Can I Make a Nomination?
- All Cedar Hill residents are eligible to participate.
- We look for well maintained yards that stand out in our mission to Keeping Cedar Hill Beautiful.
- Cedar Hill Code Officers nominate a residential home and submit a picture.
- All submissions are in by the first week of the month. Certificates and signs go out no later than the 15th of the month.
- If you would like to make a nomination or have any questions about this program, please contact Cindy Guzman at (972) 291-5100 ext. 1101 or email.